Saturday, November 8, 2008

Journaling Class

I am excited about this class. I have only taken one other "online" class, so this should be fun. A few of my friends are doing it and so is my mom. Unfortunately they all live far away.

I have been tearing my room apart looking for supplies for this class. You would think with all the stuff that I have I would be able to find it. Oh well, I guess I will make due.

Off to clean up the mess I made while looking for everything that I need for tomorrow. After church we are taking the kids to see Madagascar 2.. should be fun.

Have a great weekend

R

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this you, Rachel Quebedeaux? I didn't realize you had a blog. My old friend from Lafayette? Let me know if this is really you and there's not another Rachel Quebedeaux.

If it is you, glad you started a blog and I'll be back. Even if it's not you ...