Monday, October 1, 2018

An Update in MANY parts Part 9

Mom wasn't doing good.  Daddy and I were sitting with her in her room, when a lady walked in and started talking hospice...end of life, the last chapter...no.... 2 weeks left......NO!! I didn't want to hear this. Mom was getting so strong. She was doing well.... what was I going to tell my kids??  What was I going to do without her??  What was Daddy going to do without her??

I called James and he came right over...I am so glad he was just 5 minutes away.  I called Gene and told him.  Then, we called Aaron and told him. Then we called Zane, he was on his senior trip.  I am once again, so grateful for our FCA family.  One of the guys just stayed with Zane while everyone was eating and loved on him and ministered to him.  Then we called Lydia's counselor and she got her on the phone.  We had to make a decision, do we go get her and risk not being here when she passed!!  Zane was graduating in just a few days!!!!

Mom would be upset if I missed his graduation.  I knew that I had to go.. but I hated leaving her.  She was going to be going home the day we left for TN, Gene and Mary would be arriving that day.  We would stay for graduation and then drive back Sunday. That would give us a few days with mom.  I didn't want to leave her....

No comments: