Monday, October 1, 2018

An Update in MANY parts Part 8

James returned Friday and got to work clearing the vine growth on our trees.   The dogs were settled in and doing good.  Gracie was kept in the air-conditioned workshop until we felt she wouldn't bolt.  I think she enjoyed the AC..LOL



 We got word that my mom's oldest sister was sick and it wasn't looking good.  Mom was sad.  I've never seen her depressed before, but she was having a hard time with Aunt Ginger being sick.  It happened suddenly.  My Aunt passed away on May 21st, 2018.  My mom was alone when she found out, but my Aunt Sheri walked in right as she read the text from my cousin.  Mom was devastated. She became ill the next day and was transported to the hospital.  The following are pictures of my Aunt Ginger.  The first when she was about 15 or 16 and the second just this year with my Uncle Allen.

No comments: