Monday, February 2, 2009

Bread and random stuff

Sorry no pictures so you will have to use your imagination...LOL

This so far is the best loaf bread recipe that I have made. It came out nice and full. I used whole wheat spelt flour so it didn't rise as high as I would have liked but it was still yummy!!! I also used 1/2 the honey so it wasn't as sweet. I don't care for sweet bread unless it is a breakfast bread. I also didn't use the lecithin or gluten... that may help with the rise too.

Oh well, I am sure this thrilled you all beyond belief.

I do have to say that the Lord has answered a long time prayer request and I am so happy. Thrilled really, and no we are not adding onto our family...LOL

Well, we are looking at a few more days of cold, and we only have one more day of wood left. Not too sure what we are going to do about it. It has been a fairly cold winter this year. We seemed to skip fall. Maybe spring will come early. I am ready to get the veggie plants in the ground. J wants to make the garden a tad bigger this year but because our back yard is very shady we don't have much room. Oh for more land!! I would gladly take a smaller house on more land!!!!

I am waiting on a few patterns to come in from Canada. I want to make the girl and I a few shirts and skirts for the spring and summer. I have a few skirts for her planned I just need to cut them out and sew them up.

Well, I guess that is enough. The kids needs to get their chores going and then start schoolwork.

Have a wonderful day everyone

R

No comments: