Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A revision to my last post....

So, just a few days after I posted my last update something happened.....

The Dr and the boys were in the pool chatting, and the boys asked if they could homeschool part time like they did last year.  So guess what I started doing? Yup...planning for 3 being home.  I love homeschooling and I love that my kids love it.  This year is a bit different.  Aaron will be a junior and Zane a freshman.  I will have 2 in high school.  That means transcripts....and keeping better records.  So, I have been diligent in making sure they have all the credits that they will need to graduate on time.  They will still be attending Grace for some subjects and, oh course, to play sports.  Grace has been a huge blessing for us and I cannot imagine being connected to them in some way.

But, know that Aaron has just two more years of school, I am grateful for the time that I will have with him.  It's hard to believe that my kids are getting this old.

So there you have it.....


Rachel

No comments: