Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy busy busy

Life has been busy.
Now, don't get me wrong, I like being busy. I used to hate it, but I have come to embrace it.
We have finally found a church here that we feel like we can become involved in.

Before here we were at a church for 4 years and we just didn't seem to fit it, and before that we were at our home church in LA for...gosh.....almost 20 years (that makes me sound old..I guess I am)

But anyway, we love the new church. Our kids are involved and so are we. This weekend, I was in the nursery and A was a greeter. The youth had control of the whole service and I was sad to miss it. But the 3 to 3.5 year olds needed me. And so did their mommas.

J and I are both taking a great class on Tuesdays through the Koinonia Institute. I have learned so much already.

Then there is the business of homeschooling.. Still love it and I always will.

Well, J is at a men's thing at church and I have to get the house cleaned up a bit.

Have a wonderful day

R

No comments: