Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Ok, not really... but I am picking up a friend from the airport Thursday and we are driving to Kentucky together. This is the same group of ladies that I met up with in October. We normally get together once a year, but since we were waiting a year an a half for the next trip, some of us decided to have an "in between" gathering. I love this group of ladies. I have been part of the group since 2000 and they are some of my dearest friends. Of course not all of us will be there and they will be missed dearly.

This time we are heading to a cabin and will be seeing a few sights, maybe freezer paper stencling a few shirts, and then the hot tub, and maybe even hiking. Of course we will be up late, laughing and having a great time.

Now, I need to pack, make sure the family has food, have my family clean my car, and remember to get up early to pick W up at the airport.

Have an awesome day
R