Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A little disappointed a lot of sad

I found out yesterday that an old friend of ours was killed in a car wreck.... (this is beginning to sound like a broken record) I am so sad for his wife and daughter. This part that I am disappointed about is that it happened over a year ago and nobody thought to tell us. I also found out that his wife was pregnant with their second child when he was killed. They were told, like us, that they could never get pregnant and they had adopted a daughter. I believe that their daughter is less than a year older than my A. So this baby was a surprise!!

My heart hurts for her so much, knowing that her husband would never see his second child born. I don't know how to get in touch with her at all. She was really there for me when we considered an open adoption for Z. She calmed my fears and talked me through all the thought and doubts that I had.

My heart hurts..again

R

No comments: