Wednesday, January 7, 2009

20 years ago today.......


I married the most wonderful man. We were young. I was 19 and James was 20. We started dating in June of '88 and were married 7 months later. People said it wouldn't work... Well, after 9 years of fertility treatments, 3 adoptions, 1 college degree and 2 advanced degrees, a moved to TN and countless other things.. we made it!!LOL I love my husband and thank God every day that this is the man he chose for me. I couldn't ask for a more perfect man. Thank you God putting him in my life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

19? 20? You two look more like 13 and 14.

Happy Anniversary! Glad you proved people wrong.

Josh Selley said...

I can't believe G forgot!!! haha

Me said...

Why is this not posted to the group? Or did I miss something??

Anyway- happy anniversary! Ya'll look like babes- so young. I don't think anyone thought Steve and I would make it either. Well, after 19 years, I guess the jury is still out, lol!

Happy Anniversary :-)

Tonya said...

OMGoodness, y'all look like babies!!! I am loving James' mullet! LOL You looked beautiful : )